Congratulations on your accepted paper at ICDT 2014! To make sure your paper gets appropriately published by the ACM, and included into the ACM Digital Library, we have collected some instructions that will help you prepare the camera-ready version of your paper. Please read this information carefully.
- Be sure to submit the final camera-ready version of your paper using the submission website no later than December 16, 2013.
- You will receive an email from the ACM with instructions on electronically submitting your copyright form. Be sure to submit your copyright form as soon as possible, and no later than December 16, 2013.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format and according to the ACM proceedings format.
- Papers should be at most 12 pages in length, and must use the US Letter format (8.5 x 11 inches).
- It is not permissible under any circumstance to change the template's font size, margins, intercolumn spacing, or line spacing. Templates are available in Word, WordPerfect, and LaTeX (versions 2.09 and 2e).
- For the LaTeX formats, you may use either the standard style or the SIG-alternate style.
- Make sure that your paper does not contain page numbers. Page numbers will be automatically inserted by our publisher, ACM.
- Be sure that all fonts used in your paper are embedded in the submitted PDF file. Use Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bitmapped).Any PDF that is not deposited with fonts embedded will need to be corrected. In order to help you through this process, we have created documentation on how to embed your fonts. Please download the ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file, ACM.joboptions.
- We suggest representing your figures as vector graphics. They allow for arbitrary scaling and print out best. If you have to use bitmap formats, please prefer lossless data formats (e.g., PNG, TIFF) over lossy compression formats. JPEG graphics in particular tend to look poorly and should be avoided.
- If you include colored figures in your paper, please be aware that it will often be printed on black&white printers and, hence, should be comprehensible also without color information. Also note that thin lines or gray shadings may appear differently on your reader's printers.
- After formatting your paper, please upload your final PDF draft here first for web-based, automated PDF-conformance checking and assure that it passes this test before submitting your final Camera-Ready version.
ACM Computing Classification Categories and Terms
Please apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms. The templates include space and instructions for this indexing.
ACM copyright statement
You must include the ACM copyright statement provided in the Copyright confirmation email sent by ACM.
Please contact the ICDT 2014 Proceedings Chair,
, if you have any questions about manuscript preparation or the submission procedure.